Expand your options for later life financial planning advice
We're dedicated to providing free thinking financial solutions to the over 55s. Helping you help your clients to:
- Achieve their important plans via an innovative complement to later life lending
- Clear interest only mortgages, as clients phase into retirement
- Preserve other assets earmarked for retirement income or other goals
I think this latest product is a valuable weapon in the armoury of advice provision - especially for clients requiring smaller loans, or to cover a shortfall on an existing mortgage redemption.
The Over 55s Unsecured Loan could well be a game changer in the equity release space.
Having failed to find a solution on the hight street, I found free2 very efficient, effective and provided a much-needed solution for my client.
Later life financial planning – why free2?
solution to your later life financial planning advice:
- You’re advising on equity release and the maximum LTV available isn’t enough tell me more
- Your client requires an equity release mortgage but wants to reduce the debt to the estate tell me more
- An interest only mortgage needs to be cleared but your client doesn’t want to re-mortgage tell me more
- Your client is receiving guaranteed pension income from an annuity or company scheme and needs to access some capital tell me more
- Your client is receiving flexi drawdown pension income and needs to access some capital, but doesn’t want to pay the tax tell me more
Let’s talk about working together
free2 is actively building new relationships with a range of different partners
- Later life financial planning advisers – firms with credit broking permissions are able to integrate the Over 55s Unsecured Loan alongside their other financial advice. If you don’t have these permissions, we can discuss alternative ways of working together.
- General insurance brokers with older client groups – to create a new income revenue stream
- Brands not active in financial services – looking for additional services to offer their clients
Please complete our quick enquiry form and one of our team will be in touch: